Bike catches fire, rider escapes unhurt in Hyderabad...

Hyderabad: A biker had a miraculous escape when the motorcycle he was riding caught fire at Himayatnagar on Monday afternoon. According to reports, the man, in his 30s, was going on a Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc bike when flames suddenly started coming out from the front side of the vehicle. The man left the bike and moved away. Local people immediately extinguished the flames using a fire extinguisher. The Narayanguda police said the man had recently purchased the motorcycle. Officials are suspecting some electrical wiring problem or battery related problem to have caused the fire. .



.


157
Sources : Telangana Today
17k
2640

Advertisement: